Trampoline Limited Warranty
The Airmaster trampoline has been expertly designed and inspected prior to shipment. If properly operated it should provide you with the ultimate in service. This warranty applies to the original purchaser only.
All parts contained in this trampoline are warranted to be free from defects from the date of the original purchase. Within this period we will either replace the defective parts, or, at our option, repair the trampoline with the a prorated cost to the owner for the parts or labor incurred. This warranty presumes normal and reasonable use of the equipment for the purpose for which it was designed to be used.
Airmaster trampolines are warranted against manufacturers defects for the length of time indicated. This is just a summary; for additional information, refer to the user's manual. These warranties apply to products sold in the United States.
All Airmaster Series Round Trampolines:
- Steel Frames: 10 Years
- Frame Pads: Free from defect for 6 months.
- Springs: 2 Years
- Bed Stitching: 2 Years (Note: This applies only to the outer edge of stitching that attaches the rings to the bed.)
- Bed: Prorated against manufacturer's defects for 5 years as follows:
- 100% for the First Year. 50% for the Second Year. 35% for the Third Year. 20% for the Fourth Year. 10% for the Fifth Year from the date of purchase.(Note: This five-year prorated warranty applies only to the jumping surface. It does not cover the stitching on the outer edge.)
- Net - 90 days
- Net Support Poles - 10 years
- Net Suspension Cords - 6 months
- Other components - 1 year
- For ages 6 years and up
- Adult assembly required